Super Hero’s of the Garden
All aboard our luxury motor coach for a fun filled day in Boston at the Flower Show on the Seaport.
The Boston Flower & Garden Show will return to the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston on Wednesday, March 13 through Sunday, March 17 2019 with the theme “Savor Spring”. You’ve probably heard of Comic-Con, the huge celebration of comic books, video games and popular culture.
You’ll have ample time to explore the mystical joys of the spring landscape. The care we put into our gardens comes back to us a thousand-fold. Well-designed landscapes rejuvenate by offering places to connect with nature and each other. Floral arrangements, houseplants and containers enliven and refresh our living spaces. Homegrown food and the results of popular urban agriculture activities like beekeeping fill our tables with nutritious delights. Celebrate the bountiful benefits of the garden and learn how to keep yourself, and your garden, growing strong!
For those not attending the show, you will have free time to explore the Seaport area, take in a great meal, visit the New England Aquarium or shop at Fanueil Hall. There’s never a lull in Beantown!
- Admission to the 2019 Boston Flower show- Lectures, Demos, Exhibits, Cafeteria (approx 5 1/2 hours at the show!)
- Rutland pick up Holiday Inn 7:30am . (allowing ample time in Boston! Show opens at 10am )
Manchester pick up (need a minimum of 10 riders)
- Drop off at Seaport and Faneuil Hall in Boston
- Coolers with food and non-alcoholic drinks allowed on bus- there is a Food Court at the show as well as restaurants along the Seaport Way.
- Plenty of room for any purchases on the bus (Last day of Flower show so lots of bargains!) There is a Coat Check and Bag check right at the show
- Water and cookies on the bus- bus will make a courtesy stop each way (bus does have a bathroom ) Movie too!
- Luxury Premier Motor Coach Transportation with tour escorts
- Maps and information regarding times of lectures/exhibits etc will be handed out