Thursday, October 5, 2017
OUTLANDER FANS-now is your chance to stand where Jamie Fraser stood during the Rebel cause!
The Ormsby Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (Manchester, VT) is organizing a fall foliage/history tour to the ONLY Revolutionary War battlefield in Vermont. We will depart from Manchester VT Park n Ride and head to Hubbarton Vermont for a tour of the museum, a demonstration of battlefield life and enjoy a catered boxed lunch while reveling in the beautiful views. Optional hike past Japanese Gardens, beautiful waterfalls and luscious gardens to the top of Mount Zion where you’ll experience a 360 degree panorama of the battlefield. Please note the hike is moderate difficulty and we suggest wearing weather appropriate shoes and clothing for the outing.
A portion of the proceeds from this trip will help support the Ormsby Chapter of the Daughter’s of the American Revolution
$75 per person
- Round Trip transportation via Premier Luxury Motorcoach
- Historian and Dorset resident Art Gilbert on the bus to talk about the impact of the battle
- Admission to the Hubbarton Battlefield & Museum with docent talk, battlefield life demonstration
- Catered box lunch to be enjoyed in the museum
- Optional Hike to the top of Mt. Zion
- A chance to be part of OUTLANDER and Jamie Frasier’s life here in Vermont!
Departure times: 9am from the Manchester VT Park n Ride Return: approximately 3:30pm
Reserve your spot today by calling us at 802-362-1009 DEADLINE IS MONDAY September 18th, 2017